This wonderful Sunnyside home closed. If you have any questions about listing your home or finding out what's new on the market, please drop us a line.
Colorful Sunnyside two bed one bath home shines with character and nice views of the city and mountains. Perched upon the edge of Mt Davidson and on one of the loveliest streets in Sunnyside, this home is a must-see. The main level features two sizable bedrooms, a kitchen with an open dining area, a tiled bathroom, and a living room with a working fireplace. Hardwood floors are throughout. A kitchen skylight brightens the granite countertops, maple cabinets, and stainless steel appliances. The kitchen and living room look out upon two small south-facing balconies.
To the rear, a third deck constructed in IPE wood overlooks a large, flat landscaped backyard with a concrete patio for alfresco entertaining.
The lower level features a bonus area, previously used as an office. There is also potential for expansion with the large garage and high ceilings. Parking for one car in the garage and two in the driveway. Washer and dryer are included downstairs. Centrally located for easy freeway access and close to the Glen Park BART station. 530 Mangels’ new owners will enjoy being minutes from multiple cafes, restaurants, shopping, and playgrounds. Book your showing today!
- Lower level features a bonus room, used as an office, and opportunities for expansion.
- Parking for 1 car in the garage + 2 more in the driveway.
- Centrally located for easy freeway access and close to the Glen Park BART station.
- Roof replaced in 2021, freshly painted, copper plumbing 100 amp electrical service
- Just minutes from multiple cafes, restaurants, shopping, and playgrounds.
- Mountain Views
- City Lights Views
- Granite Countertops
- Hardwood Floors
- Large Deck
- Landscaped Yard
- Washer & Dryer
- IPE Deck